Friday, October 9, 2015

Beginnings of a Happily Ever After

Hello all!!

I finally got the chance to sit down and download all of the pictures from my wedding in June. (I know, 4 months later) I wanted to share just a few highlights from that amazing day!

Warning: I included lots of pictures!

All of the pictures were taken by the talented Susie at Susie Rostad Photography. 



We got married in a beautifully renovated barn, just about an hour from where I grew up.
The upper level had rustic charm paired with gorgeous chandeliers and twinkle lights. 


I really didn't do much decorating in the barn because it was so pretty and simple on its own. 


Getting Ready!




 



Who's lucky enough to have their younger sister as their hair and make-up artist? 












It was actually sprinkling/raining all day before the wedding! I thought this was going to mean no pictures, but we managed to sneak outside for mini photo sessions while the rain was taking a break. Our hair had to be fixed multiple times throughout the day and we'll never forget the deafening downpour that happened during the ceremony, but regardless it was a perfect day!













I was so blessed to have been able to have my dad marry us. I couldn't have imagined a more meaningful and beautiful ceremony! 

*Tears* My awesome awesome dad and lovely momma!


My mom, sisters and I spent hours making these little pink tissue paper bouquets. I think we made over 400 individual little flowers to make up each bouquet! 

The jars are antique mason jars that we borrowed from a good friend. 
I loved how it incorporated my love for antiques, yet still fit in with the rustic charm of the barn. 


My grandma used to own a bakery and spent most of her time making the cakes. 
She made the cake for my parent's wedding and I was extremely honored that she was able to make mine too! 







 Hope you liked this little snapshot of our day! I am beyond excited to continue my life journey with my handsome hubby by my side. The last four months of marriage have been amazing and I can't wait to see what other adventures await!




No comments:

Post a Comment